Thank you for considering Trinity Lutheran School for your child’s education! If you would like more information, please contact the school office at 217-787-2323 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour with our Enrollment Coordinator.
- When you are ready to apply, please complete the Application for New Enrollment and submit the application to school office along with the non-refundable application fee (see below), a copy of your child’s birth certificate, and their most recent physical and immunization records.
- Once the application has been submitted, we may contact you to schedule a developmental assessment.
- Upon review of your application, you will be notified of acceptance by mail.
New Student Application Fees:
- $200 per student for Kindergarten – 8th Grade
- $100 for deposit per student for Early Childhood (Two-Year-Old Town, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten)
We may request that Early Childhood students enrolling after September 1st spend a morning in their potential classroom before being accepted.
Celebrating Variety in Learning Styles
At Trinity Lutheran School, we value the uniqueness of each of our students and understand the importance of variety in teaching methods and approach. Our education inclusion strategy celebrates differences in learning styles and promotes a stronger sense of community in the classroom.
Igniting a Life-Long Love Learning
We acknowledge that students are motivated learners when the subject coincides with their natural interests. By supplementing standard curriculum with creative and innovative topics - through our music, outdoor ed, and elective programs - we seek to ignite a life-long love of learning in our students.
Clearing the Obstacles of Learning
We are dedicated to addressing the emotional and spiritual health of our students, through a variety of methods, including implementation of Christian conflict resolution curriculum, faculty training guided by licensed counselors, visits from Lutheran Church Charities K-9 Comfort Dog Ministry, and most importantly, regular classroom prayer time focusing on God's promises for our lives.