Below you will find an overview of the fees you can expect when you enroll your student at Trinity Lutheran School.
- New Student Enrollment Fee: $100 per student due at the same time the Application for New Student Enrollment form is submitted.
- Early Childhood Re-enrollment Fee: $100 per student due at the same time the Re-enrollment Form is submitted. (This fee includes all school supplies and snacks for the school year.)
- K-8 Re-enrollment Fee: $50 per student due at the same time the Re-enrollment Form is submitted.
The Supply Fee for Early Childhood is included in the Enrollment Fee (for both new students and re-enrolling students.)
For Kindergarten through 8th Grade, an additional Supply Fee of $100 per student covers school supplies and a variety of additional costs. An overview of the additional costs included in the Supply Fee is provided below. The Supply Fee may be paid at enrollment, but is due no later than May 28, 2021.
While some supplies are specific to certain grade levels, the Supply Fee is the same for every student across all grade levels (Kindergarten through 8th Grade.) This helps to simplify our fee structure and provide more predictability for families to plan.
- School supplies: Families are no longer required to purchase basic school supplies (pencils, glue, scissors, paper, notecards, Kleenex, etc.) Families only need to provide each student with a backpack, lunchbox, gym shoes, and a few classroom items.
- School year theme shirt: Every student receives a t-shirt with the Scripture verse for the school year. These shirts are considered part of our uniform dress and may be worn on any school day with approved uniform pants, skirt, or shorts.
- PTL Dues
- A Bible is provided in 1st Grade and to any new student enrolling after 1st Grade. Bibles are kept at school but stay with the students throughout their time at Trinity.
- A Catechism is provided in 6th Grade and to any new student enrolling after 6th Grade. Catechisms are kept at school but stay with the students throughout their time at Trinity.
- Headphones (for use in technology class) are provided in Kindergarten and to any new student enrolling after Kindergarten. Headphones are kept at school but stay with the students throughout their time at Trinity.
- An assignment book is provided every year to students in 3rd through 8th Grade.
- PE Shirts are provided to students beginning in 5th Grade. As long as they remain in good repair and still fit, shirts stay with the students through 8th Grade. Families may purchase a replacement shirt for $9 if a replacement is needed before graduation.
- Kindergarten Milk: The Supply Fee covers the cost of milk distributed during Kindergarten snack time.
- Recorder and Instructional Book: Students in 4th Grade receive a recorder and instructional book.
- Outdoor Education: Students in 6th Grade participate in a 3-day, 2-night outdoor education experience at Camp Cilca.
- Graduation Costs
In 2018, Trinity’s Elements of Success program was nominated as a Powerful Practice by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) validation team.
are programs or practices that set a school apart and make it a highly respected educational institution in its community.
Trinity’s Elements of Success are Compassion, Composure, Citizenship, Clear Thinking, Creativity, Curiosity, Communication, and Collaboration. The elements and are woven into the Trinity curriculum and incorporated at all grade levels, from early childhood through 8th grade. These skills, combined with academic excellence, equip our students to excel in all areas of their lives.
per week of resource services including special needs support services.
Trinity students consistently score above state and national averages.
MORE THAN 60%
of Trinity faculty members hold advanced degrees