Trinity’s Early Childhood Program provides a Christ-centered learning environment in which children ages 2 through 5 hear the Good News of Jesus and grow spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically. We provide a nurturing atmosphere where children learn through play and other activities.
Our Early Childhood program includes:
- Part-Time Two-Year-Old Program (Monday-Friday mornings)
- Part-Time and Full-Time Preschool (3-4 years)
- Part-Time and Full-Time Pre-Kindergarten (4-5 years)
- Thematic units that cover language development, reading readiness, phonemic awareness, and various math skills (counting, sorting, etc.)
- Spanish curriculum taught to all early childhood students
- Activities that assist with fine motor and gross motor skill development
- Playtime on our outdoor Early Childhood playground and indoor gym available to students each day for physical activity
- Peer interaction and social skill development
- Morning and afternoon snack time
- Afternoon rest time
- 10:1 student-to-teacher ratio in Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
- 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio in Two-Year-Old Town
- Morning and afternoon extended care included in tuition
- Hour and fifteen minuted drop-off window in the mornings
- Seven pick-up options for preschool and pre-kindergarten students in the afternoon
In January 2020, a part-time two-year-old program was introduced at Trinity Lutheran School. Since that time, it has grown in numbers and popularity, so much that we already have students enrolled for fall 2021! Our Two-Year-Old Town students experience peer interaction and socialization, creative play, and both indoor and outdoor gross motor and fine motor skill activities. They enjoy snack time, music and art, and are encouraged in their potty training process. Two-Year-Old Town is a joyful room of happy, energetic toddlers who love learning, especially about Jesus!
For more information, please contact our Early Childhood Director, Alicia Klug at email@example.com or 787-2323, ext. 3.
In 2018, Trinity’s Elements of Success program was nominated as a Powerful Practice by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) validation team.
are programs or practices that set a school apart and make it a highly respected educational institution in its community.
Trinity’s Elements of Success are Compassion, Composure, Citizenship, Clear Thinking, Creativity, Curiosity, Communication, and Collaboration. The elements and are woven into the Trinity curriculum and incorporated at all grade levels, from early childhood through 8th grade. These skills, combined with academic excellence, equip our students to excel in all areas of their lives.
per week of resource services including special needs support services.
Trinity students consistently score above state and national averages.
MORE THAN 60%
of Trinity faculty members hold advanced degrees