Trinity’s Early Childhood Program provides a Christ-centered learning environment in which children ages 2 through 5 hear the Good News of Jesus and grow spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically. We provide a nurturing atmosphere where children learn through play and other activities.
Our Early Childhood program includes:
- Part-Time Two-Year-Old Program (Monday-Friday mornings)
- Part-Time and Full-Time Preschool (3-4 years)
- Part-Time and Full-Time Pre-Kindergarten (4-5 years)
- Thematic units that cover language development, reading readiness, phonemic awareness, and various math skills (counting, sorting, etc.)
- Spanish curriculum taught to all early childhood students
- Activities that assist with fine motor and gross motor skill development
- Playtime on our outdoor Early Childhood playground and indoor gym available to students each day for physical activity
- Peer interaction and social skill development
- Morning and afternoon snack time
- Afternoon rest time
- 10:1 student-to-teacher ratio in Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
- 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio in Two-Year-Old Town
- Morning and afternoon extended care included in tuition
- Hour and fifteen minuted drop-off window in the mornings
- Seven pick-up options for preschool and pre-kindergarten students in the afternoon
At Trinity Lutheran School, we take the health and safety of our students very seriously. We also acknowledge that there is no substitute for the benefits of in-person learning. That’s why we remain diligent in our efforts to provide a safe, in-person, learning environment. Click here to learn more about all we are doing to keep our students safe during this unique time.
We remain confident that Trinity Lutheran School is uniquely suited to teach and care for the students of Springfield and its surrounding communities.